We invite you to contact our dedicated sales team online: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Include the reference code for your selected artwork in the contact form at the bottom of each artist's page.
2. A member of the This Era Art team will respond as soon as possible with the price.
3. Fill out a quick form that we will provide, for us to determine shipping costs and any additional services you might need.
4. Once you’re happy to proceed, we will send you an invoice.
5. Our Fine Art Shipping company will pack and ship the work safely to you with a certificate of authenticity.
Not all This Era Artists take commission enquiries, email to find out which artists do: email@example.com
For enquiries regarding artwork please fill out the enquiry form related to the artwork on ThisEraArt.com and a member of our sales team will be in contact with you.
While we’re always happy to give advice over email, we’re also able to talk over the phone, zoom or face to face for a more personal experience. We can discuss your budget, advise you on artists to collect and make your purchasing experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Yes, all our artworks come with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by a representative from This Era Art as well as the artist.
Our artworks are sold unframed unless stated otherwise. However, finding the perfect frame can be time-consuming. This Era Art works with numerous framers both for our exhibitions and for our clients. We can advise and help organise logistics to suit your needs.
We accept payment by credit/debit and bank transfer.